Welcome to Indecision
Today is the first step for Razor Alliance rebuilding what it once was, today secured a critical strategic objective today with the successful anchoring of a TEST Keepstar. Here we can see the Keepstar with the TEST Fleet on standby for any attempts from Winter...read more
-Screenshot provided by Celeste Star The DCU has officially announced its dissolution tonight, you can listen to the leaked Soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/user-974905453/rip-dcu thanks to DonPeyote_ from League of Unaligned Master Pilots. The end of the DCU...read more
Narratives, Spring Doctoring and More from our wonderful content providers Triumvirate. An excerpt of the Battle for A24, how the final leg of this war starts.read more
Indecision is an Active EU/US Timezone Corporation and a proud member of the Razor Alliance, we pride ourselves on being active in PvP while having the industry and logistic backbone to supply our pilots, we in Indecision understand both types of players are needed in eve.
This corporation only acccepts Capital pilots, if you’re new and would like to join Razor we do have a Sister Corporation where newer members to the game can join and see what we’re about, Resurrection Complex! We’re aware that Eve is difficult for newer players to get into and with the high learning curve can be a daunting task, thats why we have taken it upon ourselves to run a New Pilot Programme with RezCo!
What we offer:
- Active Voice Chat and a Community.
- Ore Buyback Programme so you don’t have look far to Finance your PVP.
- Daily fleets.
- Friendly Environment to learn PVP for those pilots who are interested but don’t have the most practice.
- Coalition Fleets with +1000 Pilots
- Small Gang Roams
- Organised Fleets with Experienced FC’s.
- Ship Replacement Program for some Capitals and Partial for Sub-caps (Information available upon request)
What makes us Unique:
- PVP Capital Programme (Enquire within for more details)
- Fleet Incentives! (Enquire Within)
- New Pilot Training! (See RezCo for more Details)
Capital Training Programme – A work in progress! We’re planning on handing out carriers for PvE and PvP once the wallet situation becomes more stable to help our members enjoy null life more in terms of ISK and having that nice home capital fleet on standbby for larger engagements (and general trolling.)
New Pilot Training Programme – We offer an entry point through Resurrection Complex [REZCO], here we take on new pilots, use the same comms as Indecision and offer help and training to newer pilots, the 2 corporations are set up in a way that Indecision helps to fund the SRP or RezCo while keeping a few Special Interest Groups Seperate and with an easy means of recruitment and clear open communication via in game chat.
- Skill Plans (Pre and Post Lifeblood Patch)
- Good Sources of Information – Dedicated Pilots to answer questions.
- Written and Video guides.
- Practical Training fleets on Test Server.
- Relaxed Atmosphere.
Recruitment – What we’re looking for
- PVP Focused Pilots.
- PVE (Ratters/Site Runners) Pilots.
- Miners for Moons and such!
- Self reliance in terms of Finances.
- People who actualy get involved with fleets, no Carebears wanted.
- APIs required.
- No SP Requirment, Alpha’s welcome.
- EU and US TZ Pilots.
- Good Sense of Humour
Director & Recruiter